Universal Plastics values our customers and team members. In order to demonstrate that value, we must care for our environment; the earth's water, soil and air. Clean-tech, green and sustainable are requirements for our business and future success.
Sustainability is about weaving quality and efficiency into our business policies, manufacturing processes and product design. This is why our sustainability practice is lean manufacturing.
Providing high performance, engineering and commodity thermoplastics, our experienced and knowledgeable engineering and production team will assist in specifying for your particular application and requirement involving sustainable and green materials.
- Post-consumer and post-industrial materials
- Biodegradable and antimicrobial
- Non-brominated RoHS compliant flame retardant
- Efficient packaging
- Reuse and recycle packaging with our Lean delivery policies
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polycarbonate (PC)